Did you know that Best of the West is 100% volunteer operated? It’s true! We’re not in this for the money (haha!) We do this because we LOVE big toys!
Interested in helping out? Great! Please contact Tara Tedeschi, our volunteer coordinator; email@example.com
Coming in from out of town? The Holiday Inn Express in Atascadero is offering a special rate for Best of the West participants. The hotel offers hot breakfast, complimentary truck/trailer parking, and is an easy 10-minute drive from the Ranch. For more information, check out the “Local Lodging” page on the website.
Of course, there is plenty of room for RV or trailer camping, if you’d prefer to stay where the action is! (“Dry” camping only and campfires are prohibited.) To stay on the Ranch, please submit a registration form, found here.
(There are many other local accommodations within 10 or 15 minutes from the venue.)
Excited to announce that forms for:
- Camping registration
- Saturday dinner tickets
- Golf cart registration
- Dog registration
Are on the website and ready for submission. Check out the Participate! page.
We’re always looking to add to the show!
Interested in exhibiting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Tractors, implements and vintage articles utilized in farming, earthmoving, logging and general rural life. Dated 1970’s and older.
- Engines. We welcome steam or gas engines dating 1850 to 1950, including hit and miss engines and power units.
- “Classic” automobiles and motorcycles.
- Military vehicles, tanks, halftracks, jeeps, trucks, and any other tracked or wheeled type of vehicle used in the military of any country at any time.
- Horses and Mules. The “original tractor,” we love having animals with wagons, carts, plows, graders, etc. (Please contact Wade Taylor of the Paso Robles Pioneer Day Committee if interested in bringing equine; 805-550-1078.)
- Trucks. This includes antique trucks, firetrucks, and trailers utilized in farming, ranching, construction, trucking or commerce of any type.
- Any other items and displays that are complementary to the above. Blacksmithing? early-American history reenactments? If in doubt, email us with a description and photo.
Exhibitor and Vendor Forms
Please download the appropriate form(s) below:
Hello? Is this thing on?
We’re starting to gear up for the Best of the West 2018 Antique Equipment Show!
Tickets are on sale here!
I’m also putting out a call for any photos people might be willing to share. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have images from past years that you wouldn’t mind being featured on the website.
Please stay tuned for more as the months go by. See you in 2018!